JOIN PTO TODAY!
Parents and Teachers are a team, working together to ensure the success of our students. We need everyone in the game! Below are key ways you can support the BVHS Community…
1. Register or (update your information) on our website.
Sign up to be included in the family online directory, receive updates of all PTO activities and volunteer needs and be eligible for incentives through our business partners and sponsors. You can also pay your PTO fees at registration but we still need you to update your information for the directory. If you pay your PTO fees at with the school registration there is a delay in getting access to the directory. There is no cost to register on the website.
- Complete the Parent and Student Information Section to include Family Information and Directory/Publishing Preferences (found under Online Forms).
- Click Login and enter your Email Address and Password
- If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another school or organization, you can use the same log-in here.
* If it is a new school year (after July 1st of the new year) you will have to re-verify your Parent & Student Information and your BVHS Online Directory Information the first time you login to the system each year.
2. Become an individual contributor/member by joining BVHS PTO Membership/Invest campaign that provides instant financial support for all PTO sponsored activities, events, senior scholarships and staff grants.
Over the last 5 years, the BVHS PTO has generously provided over $400,000 to support Blue Valley High School's academic, arts, clubs, sports, scholarships, guest speakers and extracurricular programs throughout the school! We could not provide the depth and level of excellence available to our students without your generous support through PTO membership and time donations from parents, alums, grandparents and sponsorship from our community partners!
By joining the PTO, you help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. We work directly with BVHS administrators to determine where the needs are in the school and assist in supporting those initiatives. All kids are touched through PTO funds including receiving a T-Shirt the first day of school!
3. Volunteer! Visit our Volunteer Page to view current opportunities and see where you might best fit in. You can also join a PTO Committee to get involved! It takes a village to help support our teachers, staff and students.
4. Purchase a Yard Sign. Show your BVHS School Spirit with a yard sign highlighting any BVHS sport or school activity with a plaque!
5. Teachers and staff can join at a discounted rate by clicking the link. You will be able to apply for PTO Grants and have access to our online, searchable student directory!
When you register your information will be included in the directory according to your preferences. You can allow other members to see this information online— via this website or our app. Privacy controls are important, so members themselves determine how much information is shared. Don't forget to download the membership toolkit App so you can have the directory at your fingertips. You must be a PTO member for access to the directory.
Members have control of:
- their own passwords
- the ability to update information at any time
- the information that they choose to publish
- Monday, January 30
- Tuesday, January 31
- Wednesday, February 1