Accepting Scholarship Applications NOW!! Due 3/9/2020!
Blue Valley High School
Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Two scholarships will be awarded at $1,000 each.
To be eligible for a Blue Valley High School PTO Scholarship, an applicant must:
1) be a 2019-20 graduating senior in good standing from Blue Valley High School
2) have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher
3) be planning to enroll or already be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at any school listed in the Education Directory of Colleges and Universities or the community college of his or her choice.
This application and all supporting documents must be turned in on or before 3:00 p.m. Monday, March 9, 2020 by clicking the link below!
Your application for consideration of this scholarship must include the following before submitting:
- Upload your Resume (no more than 1 page) to application:
- Complete a short answer questions (maximum 200 words)
- Upload your unofficial transcript to application
- One recommendation sent via email by the author directly to Stefani Briere at firstname.lastname@example.org. 'Must be received no later than Monday March 9, 2020.
The on-line application and letters of recommendations must be received by Monday, March 9, 2020.
Recipients will be announced at the Senior Awards Night on April 29, 2020.