Accepting Grant Applications NOW
We are excited to announce the BVHS Grant program for the 2021-22 school year and we are eager to review your requests for the current school year. The PTO engages in several fundraising endeavors each year and allocates those funds to better the overall school experience. By far the greatest disbursement of these funds each year is in the form of grants or in the past you may have heard it referred to as designated funds program.
Athletic, Club and Performing/Fine Art requests will be considered only after all qualifying educational grants have been funded.
Steps and Requirements to Submitting Your Grant Request
- Blue Valley High School Request for Funds Form 2021-22: Included below.
- Requisition Form: The form is available on Membership Toolkit and should provide the PTO with all costs of the grant, including shipping and handling, prior to a grant being approved and funded. This document is a required for any grant request.
- Staff PTO Membership: BVHS Staff submitting grant requests are required to have paid their annual PTO membership dues to be considered for a grant.
Grant Request Deadlines
- Friday September 3rd, 2021 for consideration at the September16th, 2020 PTO meeting
- Friday January 3rd, 2022 for consideration at January 13th, 2021 PTO meeting
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 for consideration at the April 14th, 2021 PTO meeting
The grant request must be submitted via membership toolkit. It will then be forwarded to the BVHS administration form review and PTO for consideration. Thank you for your dedication to Blue Valley High School - we look forward to reviewing your Grant Request!
Blue Valley High School PTO