Accepting Grant Applications NOW
We are excited to announce the BVHS Grant program for the 2022-23 school year and we are eager to review your requests for the current school year. The PTO engages in several fundraising endeavors each year and allocates those funds to better the overall school experience. By far the greatest disbursement of these funds each year is in the form of grants or in the past you may have heard it referred to as designated funds program.
Athletic, Club and Performing/Fine Art requests will be considered only after all qualifying educational grants have been funded.
Steps and Requirements to Submitting Your Grant Request
- Blue Valley High School Request for Funds Form 2022-23: Included below.
- *Requisition Form: The form is available on Membership Toolkit and should provide the PTO with all costs of the grant, including shipping and handling, prior to a grant being approved and funded. This document is a required for any grant request and should be very detailed.
- *Staff PTO Membership: BVHS Staff submitting grant requests are required to have paid their annual PTO membership dues to be considered for a grant.
- *Concessions: Each group must participate in concessions to be eligible for a grant. If your groups works concessions in then 2022-23 school year you will have a $50 credit per person for each game worked. You must still fill out the grant form to receive funds.
Grant Request Deadlines
- Wednesday, August 10th for consideration at the August 14th, 2022 PTO meeting (Fall)
- Wednesday, September 7th for consideration at the September15th, 2022 PTO meeting (Winter)
- Friday January 6th, 2023 for consideration at January 12th, 2023 PTO meeting (Spring)
- Monday, April 3rd 2023 for consideration at the April 6th, 2023 PTO meeting (End of School/Summer)
The grant request must be submitted via membership toolkit. It will then be forwarded to the BVHS administration form review and PTO for consideration. Thank you for your dedication to Blue Valley High School - we look forward to reviewing your Grant Request!
Blue Valley High School PTO
- Monday, January 30
- Tuesday, January 31
- Wednesday, February 1